Sunday

Saturday

Last night I came home after work to the end pf a house show. I drank straight whiskey in my bed until I fell asleep.

The next day, I awoke with a pounding headache. I got dressed and headed to Nicole's place for a birthday brunch.

There I ate toast, pancakes, various desserts and drank a mimosa.

After this I went to the Albion for the earth day acoustic show. Two beers and good music resulted in a daytime drunk.

I remedied this with greasy Chinese food at Wong's Garden.

After this I took a bus home and had a nap.

I awoke at 10pm and met Owen for a party.

I was still so hungover from the night before that I had to leave.

I popped by the jazz, had a glass of wine and headed home to bed.

I am a glutten,

No comments:

Post a Comment