Saturday

Dream 1

Last night I dreamed that the Essex crew were hosting a pirate themed party.

I arrived late as usual. There were people from all areas of my life present. From distant past to last week.

After a while we ended up at a beach. It was a beautiful sunny evening and I wanted to jump into the water. When I decided this clouds began to roll in over the water. It got dark and thunder clapped loudly in the distance.

I was too afraid to jump into the suddenly dark water. So I began climbing up a sand dune. From about half way up I looked out over the sea. From that vantage point I was able to see past the immediate storm. Far away over the ocean, light shone down and the water was a beautiful shade of turquoise. I saw the end of the storm and the beginning of the beautiful day that was approaching.

Although the water was a scary shade of black I knew that the storm would soon pass. A sense of peace came over me when I realized that the storm was only temporary and that a calm day was in sight.

At this point I stopped fearing the storm and climbed up to the top of the dune to rejoin my friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment