You will not believe the week I have had!
It all started when I accidentally left a pair of my underwear on the hook in the bathroom....
I had jumped in the shower that morning only to find that the hot water tank was empty! I jumped out and ran back to my room forgetting my pyjamas in the bathroom! Oops! That evening I was planning on heading to a friend's place so I tidied up the kitchen and left.
I was at my friend's place, watching a film when I got a phone call from Ash. She was extremely upset that I had left my undies hanging in the bathroom. I readily apologized and told her I would get rid of them when I got home later. This apology only angered her further. She began sending me text messages that were extremely hurtful and uncalled for. She even sent them to my friends. Slandering me and telling them how childish I am etc. After she told me that everyone was sick of me and was readily anticipating my departure, I made the decision to move out.
I ended up staying at my friend's place that night as I was scared to go home. When I finally returned to the house, I found all of my belongings in the kitchen had been put in a bag next to the trash. Anything left on the table was thrown behind a partition in the living room. When I tried to get support from my other room mate she began to yell at me, justifying Ashleingh's actions by saying that I should not leave my things lying around. I guess I didn't realize how infuriating it was when I left my coffee maker on the counter.
After this I began packing my things. I cleaned out my room washed the bedding etc. etc. My friend Alicia had offered me her spare lounge room as a crash pad for my last two weeks! SO i moved out on friday night. Feeling defeated and frustrated that I had not stood up for myself.
I have never ever been slandered and treated like this by anyone in my life! I have just been feeling so tired and sad that I have lost my home. I guess it's just made me realize how lucky I am to have supportive friends who will take care of me in times like this. I have chosen to take a passive stance in this situation. I am not a fighter I don't like conflict. I did send one text message saying exactly how I felt. Nothing cutting. Just explaining the way I have been feeling. No response, but at least I got to say my piece!
No comments:
Post a Comment