Saturday

Haikus 3


Love poems for no one
wait for me on the stairs
if you have the guts

I read you last year
dust collects on those old books
I'll get to you soon

How come your so cute?
I don't know, that's subjective
How come you said that?

My favourite song
ease your feet into the sea
I'm going to do it

My feet are too hot
I'll go and kick of my boots
dip them in the sea.

Tell my I'm special
like a family heirloom
that you have to keep

I haven't said much
there is nothing left to say
I'll talk when it's time

I like your blue eyes
I wish I was pretty too
I want better eyes

One day one day soon
I'll be gone far far away
promise you'll forget.

Forget everything
all of my tender touches
it was all a lie

I wish that you had said
that you loved more than my ass
I'm not that sexy.

I am still in school
I want to be an artist
read my poetry

You guys look like
you will be in love quite soon
don't leave me behind

I am not that drunk
you can still sleep in my bed
for old times sake

Can we kiss again?
it was nice that time last week
Don't you remember?

Kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Can I please be included?
Sorry, its for two.

No comments:

Post a Comment