All of these pictures are ones which I took in and around the galleries. I know that we were supposed to looking at all the artbut I just couldn't stop looking around. When I am in Toronto, I love the hustle and bustle. Everything is so loud, so interesting and so in your face.Not that I didn't I enjoy looking at the artwork. It was different , beautiful and inspiring. Being surrounded by art and other artists made me want to create. I wanted to show the beauty I was seeing all around, not just in the galleries.
Toronto is such a beautiful city. The lights, the
sounds, the smells. Everything about it is exciting. There is always something happening and everything is beautiful. This day was particularly beautiful. The bright sun along with the crisp air gave everything a crisp shine. As I looked around at my friends and at the city I realized how much beauty I was surrounded by. Not only was I in one of the most beautiful place, but I was also surrounded by beautiful people. This realisation made me want to create. To draw, to write and to document thebeauty.From here I began to veer away from photographing the artworks. I started to photograph my friends and the city. The picture I took were of things such as grafiti, garbage, buildings, people who I knew and people I didnt. I felt excited, rejuvenated and refreshed. As I continued to do this I came to realise how lucky I was. I had everything in that moment. I was with amazing people, in an amazing place doing everything I love to do. I saw art, I made art and I went shopping....Perfect:)








No comments:
Post a Comment